Insight Marketing and Research Newsletter
Insight is the Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association's marketing and research newsletter, published quarterly. Send comments and/or story ideas to Marketing Director Jane Hungarter, (717) 703-3041. To be added to the distribution list, submit the form at the bottom of this page.
Fall 2016 Feature Article
THE RESULTS ARE IN....Pennsylvania Newspapers are #1!
The PNA recently commissioned a readership study with American Opinion Research (AOR) to learn more about the newspaper usage, and shopping habits, of Pennsylvania adults.
The study found that newspapers continue to be the:
• Most used advertising source for local sales and shopping information
• Most used advertising source consumers use before shopping
• Medium in which ads (in print or on a corresponding website) prompted them to make a purchase in the past month
• Medium that provides the most useful ads
• Preferred source for receiving advertising and inserts
• Preferred source of public notice advertising
• Source that best explains important local news and information
Anthony Casale, CEO, American Opinion Research, will discuss the results of the study in further detail during upcoming events. Mark your calendars to attend the following:
• Webinars - Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 2:00 p.m. and Tuesday, Sept. 27 at 10:00 a.m. To register, contact Jane Hungarter at email@example.com or at (717) 703-3041.
• PNA Annual Convention – Thursday, November 3 at The Omni Bedford Springs.
Read more in the most recent issue of Insight »