Welcome to the new look of the PNA! After months of planning, the Pennsylvania Newspaper Association today unveiled a newly redesigned website.
The new pa-newspaper.org offers PNA members and the general public a cleaner look, more intuitive navigation and many upgrades. The improved website will continue to provide information about upcoming training and events, legal and legislative tools for reporters, contact information for the PNA and details about PNA’s many services, but has added several new features. Some of the highlights include:
- Drop down menus in the main navigation that provide users one-click access to most pages on the website and improved categorization of information for more intuitive navigation
- Regularly-updated links to news and press releases from the PNA, Foundation, MANSI Media and members
- Prominent links to upcoming events and training and contest and awards deadlines
- A new, members-only section that requires a log in and keeps important member information away from the eyes of the general public
- A rotating picture box of important PNA services
- Advertising and page sponsorship capabilities
Please take some time to explore the new site and share any comments or questions you have with us.