MediaOnePA is looking for enthusiastic, goal-oriented sales people! We are currently seeking applicants for our Lebanon region.
MediaOnePA is South Central Pennsylvania’s premier media placement company focused on multimedia solutions for our customers. MediaOnePA’s Marketing Campaigns are built on a custom basis to connect clients to their target audience through the most effective media channels based upon campaign goals. With our consultative and collaborative approach, we build and execute custom campaigns built from our local knowledge and expertise, while leveraging leading-edge technology managed by an in-house operations team.
While our digital reach is regional, national, and international, our local solutions are anchored by the rich digital and print content produced by our five award winning editorial departments at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News, York Dispatch, Chambersburg Opinion, Hanover Evening Sun and Lebanon Daily News.
By utilizing our consultative approach and diverse portfolio of digital products, traditional print media, and targeted publications, we are able to create a marketing plan that is both cost effective and tailored to the needs of our clients. As an active member and contributor to the communities we serve, we understand the needs of local and regional businesses.
The Multimedia Sales Consultant will provide a high level of service, maintain and grow digital and print revenue while developing and closing new business prospects in the designated geographic territory. Reporting to the Media Sales Manager, the Consultant will support the team's established sales goals by selling the entire portfolio of products offered by MediaOnePA.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or Marketing and/or 2+ years of proven sales experience (media sales preferred).
- Excellent sales, communications, social media and computer proficiency, ability to learn and demonstrate complex media solutions for interactive and print advertising.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and well-organized professional.
- Cold calling experience and development of sales strategies a plus.
Summary of responsibilities and expectations:
The objective of the Multimedia Sales Consultant is to maintain and grow revenue from an established account list, while developing and closing new business prospects.
- Maintain and increase the print and digital revenues, ad count/lineage and advertiser count an established account list by selling the entire Portfolio of Products offered by MediaOnePA. In addition, grow the account list with new business identified by the Consultant and/or sales management team.
- Understand and be able to communicate the value of all print and digital products, features, reader services and rate structures.
- Focus sales efforts on areas of increased sales opportunity including: new business, inactive accounts and upgrading current client volumes.
- Regular communication with sales management team to provide information on the business climate, developments, opportunities and risks that exist within the sales territory.
- Conduct the needs assessment process with current clients and new businesses to ascertain best product(s) and advertising solutions for each customer.
- Effectively communicate, through written presentation and verbal skills, the advertising benefits of products. Prepare and present comprehensive advertising proposals with schedule and spec ads, if applicable, upon completion of needs assessment.
- Prepare and process all correspondence and paperwork associated with accounts while maintaining up to date customer records available to the Consultant and sales management team. Utilize sales team coordinator for appropriate non-selling responsibilities.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products and services.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and seminars to increase knowledge.
- Communicated effectively with other departments and management.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
Who we reach ...
Every week, over 401,245 adults read our newspapers: The York Daily Record, York Sunday News, The York Dispatch, the Evening Sun, the Lebanon Daily News and the Chambersburg Public Opinion. We have the power to deliver the audience advertisers want, and deliver the results they seek.
Digital Marketing, Consultative Sales Approach, Audience Based Selling, Niche Publications, Newspaper Advertising, SEO/SEM, Social Media, Online Display Advertising
MediaOnePA is owned by MediaNews Group, Inc. and Digital First Media. Digital First Media is the second largest newspaper company in the United States. Our goal is to provide the highest quality news, media content and advertising to our loyal audience and advertiser base.
To apply for this position, please send resume to email@example.com.