AL DÍA is looking for a Multimedia Account Executive. Whether you're currently in sales and have a knack for breaking records, looking to start a career (and know you're charming enough to woo customers!), or are somewhere in between, this is the job for you. This role is the driver of AL DÍA's growth, and reports directly to the Director of Business Development.
See yourself as the next Pete Campbell or Ken Cosgrove? Read on.
- Previous success in sales, or enough spark and energy for us to think you'll be successful here.
- Strong work ethic.
- An entrepreneurial attitude to take your success as seriously as we do.
- A desire to build a career and grow with AL DÍA.
- A person who wants to not just meet, but obliterate, their goals.
Basic duties include:
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of prospects.
- Consulting with potential clients on marketing and advertising plans.
- Managing existing clients, and renewing them when their contracts expire.
- Build lasting relationships with clients to ensure their repeated business.
- Upselling existing customers into our digital, events, and other new products.
- Making sales presentations to prospects and closing deals.
It's deﬁnitely a plus if you speak some Spanish, so let us know if you do. Don't speak Spanish, but can handlethe above? You're still the person for us.
AL DÍA is one of the region's preeminent news company's, and we're looking to grow rapidly. We're a family company, so being a team player is a must. Everyone works together to make the company successful. If you're looking for a corner offce and a reserved parking spot, this probably won't be a ﬁt.
But if you're a funny, positive person who's ready for a challenge? This is the place for you!
Competitive salary, commission. A slew of beneﬁts, including health, dental, life insurance and even pet insurance! Networking in Philadelphia’s business district. The candidate who puts in some elbow grease, opens accounts and builds rapport with clients should thrive. If you're incredible, 6 ﬁgures are realistic marks.
AL DÍA News Media is a nationally award winning news media company, based in Philadelphia, that challenges mainstream media stereotypes of the Latino experience. Having built a solid brand reputation over the last 20 years, the AL DÍA brand has continued to grow and is ready to explode beyond the realm of traditional media.The company’s online content includes its news website as well as its numerous social media outlets. It also has a robust events presence in the Philadelphia region, featuring dynamic events that host nationally elected and appointed ﬁgures as well as Fortune 500 leaders.
Want the job? Our contact information is below; come at us with your best sales pitch.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Make sure to put the position title in the subject line.