Here is your opportunity to become part of a dynamic marketing team. Reading Eagle Company is looking for a creative individual with excellent writing and editing skills, who enjoys being a member of a team that tackles a variety of projects, including special events.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Write and/or edit copy for marketing campaigns, ads, promotional fliers, websites, social media, TV and radio commercials, and sponsored content for advertising pages and sections.
- Execute required administrative tasks associated with Berks Country Fest; Pretzel City Productions events; advertising client-related events and company-organized events.
- Must be able to write clear, concise, effective and grammatically correct copy. Knowledge of AP style is a strong plus.
- Must be able to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office.
- One to two years related experience and/or training. Work at a college newspaper or other college media outlet can be considered as experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Communications or Marketing/Advertising from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Occasional night and weekend work required.
Please forward a resume with salary requirements to:
Reading Eagle Company
PO Box 582
Reading, PA 19603-0582
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Reading Eagle Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer