2020 Professional Keystone Media Awards
2020 Professional Keystone Media Award Winners
The Keystone Media Awards reinforce excellence by individuals in the news media profession, by recognizing journalism that consistently provides relevance, integrity, and initiative in serving readers and audiences, and faithfully fulfills its First Amendment rights/responsibilities. Further, the Keystone Media Awards stimulate journalists to improve their craft and ultimately improve their community.
Results of the 2020 Keystone Media Awards are in, and hundreds of outstanding journalists are being recognized for their efforts. Listings of all winners, including Sweepstakes and special awards recipients, can be viewed below. Earlier this year, more than 2,700 entries were received from 122 news organizations. Entries – in 54 regular categories and eleven specialty categories across seven circulation and four broadcast divisions – were judged by journalists in Colorado. With the merger of the PAPME News Excellence Awards Into the Keystones, this year’s contest featured revised circulation divisions, new and updated categories and the addition of AP Broadcast Awards.
- 2020 Specialty Category Winners
- 2020 Keystone Sweepstakes Winners
- 2020 Keystone Media Awards – DI – Multi-day publications over 50,000 circulation
- 2020 Keystone Media Awards – DII – Multi-day publications 20,000 to 49,999 circulation
- 2020 Keystone Media Awards – DIII – Multi-day publications 10,000 to 19,999 circulation
- 2020 Keystone Media Awards – DIV – Multi-day publications under 10,000 circulation
- 2020 Keystone Media Awards – DV – Weekly general news publications over 6,000 circulation
- 2020 Keystone Media Awards – DVI – Weekly general news publications under 6,000 circulation
- 2020 Keystone Media Awards – DVII – Niche publications all circulations
- 2020 Keystone Outstanding News Operation Winners (Broadcast)
- 2020 Keystone Media Awards – TV – large and small markets
- 2020 Keystone Media Awards – Radio – large and small markets
Learn more about the Professional Keystone Media Awards.
Questions? Email the PNA Foundation or phone (717) 703-3003.