Daily Collegian Newswire
Engaging Penn State content now available to PNA members
The Daily Collegian Newswire provides your publication with popular sports, arts, entertainment, and general university news stories about Penn State, including updates throughout the Penn State sports season, written by the next generation of talented PSU journalists. With a low-cost weekly subscription, your paper will have access to the following:
- A minimum of two Penn State focused stories each week, including high-quality photos to enliven your publication.
- Consistent on-the-ground University coverage delivered throughout the school semester.
How does it work?
The Daily Collegian Newswire Process
- Student reporters, assisted by their professional advisors, generate a minimum of two stories, with photos, where applicable, each week.
- Stories are uploaded to the Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association website.
- Publications that subscribe are notified and given access to the latest stories.
- Stories are download and published in your print product, retaining the byline.
Billing occurs at the end of the 19-week semester, based upon the participating newspaper’s circulation.
- Below 10,000 circulation or daily, digital reach of less than 40,000 unique users /month
- Print or Digital Only: $30/week
- Print and Digital combo: $50/week
- Between 10,000-40,000 circulation or daily, digital reach of 40,000 to 80,000 unique users /month
- Print or Digital Only: $50/week
- Print and Digital combo: $80/week
- Over 40,000 circulation or daily, digital reach over 80,000 unique users /month
- Print or Digital Only: $75/week
- Print and Digital combo: $110/week
Join today to start receiving weekly Penn State coverage
To receive access to The Daily Collegian Newswire service, email marketing@PANewsMedia.org. Our in-house team will walk you through the process and help you set-up an account for your publication.