Local • Credible • Reliable • Connected
Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association Promotional Advertising Campaign
The Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association has developed a marketing campaign to demonstrate that no media works harder than newspapers to provide readers with credible information about what matters most – news about local people, local government, local happenings, and local businesses – all captured by members of the local community.
The campaign materials include a series of five customizable print and digital ads and a corresponding editorial from the PNA President. They are available for download below.
Please help us reinforce to readers the important impact newspapers have on their local communities by running these materials in your publications and digital products and using #nationalnewspaperweek and #pennsylvanianewspapers in your social media posts.
- 6-column x 22-inches
- 6-column x 3-inches
- 3-column x 5-inches
- Customizable JPG files (customize with your logo)
- Customizable PDF files (customize with your logo)
- PNA JPG files
- PNA PDF files
Digital ad sizes/downloads
- The print and digital ads are available for download as JPG and PDF. Download the format that works best for you.
- Each ad has space for you to add your logo. All print ads, except the full-page, have space to add a subscription phone number. The digital ads should link to your subscription page.
- If you would prefer not to add your logo to the ads, there is a version that simply includes the PNA logo.
- Consider replacing the stock image on each ad with an image from your local community. It is easiest to do this in the InDesign file. If you need assistance with substituting your photo, please contact Lisa Strohl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-703-3062.
- The digital ads may be modified to become an animated GIF.
- Promote the newspaper trivia quiz on your digital and social media platforms.
- Continue running these ads throughout the year as space permits in your print publication and digitally.