With so much riding on our November election, it’s more important than ever for eligible individuals to go to the polls and make their voice heard.
The Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association has developed a series of print and digital ads that your news media organization can begin running immediately to remind readers that polls and petitions don’t elect representatives, voters do.
Complete the form below to be forwarded onto a download page.
If you have any questions, please contact our team by email at marketing@PANewsMedia.org.
Newspaper readers vote and voters read the newspaper.
- 91.2% of adults who read a print or digital newspaper in the past week vote in local and state elections.
- Democratic, Republican and Independent voters are more likely than the average person to take action as a result of a newspaper ad.
- 60.5% of political campaign contributors have acted in the past year as a result of a newspaper ad.
Newspapers continue to be the most trusted source of information
- 82% of news media consumers trust print ads in newspapers more than any other source.
- Consumers’ trust in print news media is more than double their trust in social media.
- Democratic, Republican and Independent voters are more likely than the average person to read a newspaper 6 to 7 days a week.