How to Join the Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association
Eligibility for Membership
The Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association includes both voting and non-voting members. Voting members include newspapers and online publications that fulfill specific qualifications. Non-voting members include associate, affiliate, college newspapers, and college journalism departments that achieve particular requirements.
Minimum requirements for all membership stipulate that a publication must:
- Have been published continuously for six months (or is a successor of such a publication)
- Annually publish, verify and submit circulation figures
- Supply one copy of their printed edition to PNA’s Clipping Service; 130 Main St.; Presque Isle, ME 04769
- Supply two copies of their printed edition to PNA: Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association; 3899 N. Front St.; Harrisburg, PA 17110
Not sure if you’re eligible to become a member of PNA?
Learn more about the qualifications for membership as outlined in our by-laws.
The benefit of joining the Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association
Becoming a member of the Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association (PNA) will benefit your organization in a multitude of ways. Our mission is to advance the business interests of Pennsylvania news media organizations and to promote a free and independent press. Whether you work in management, editorial, advertising, production or circulation, the PNA is here to help.
- Legal Hotline
- Industry Recognition Contests
- Media Placement
- Networking and Training Events
- Industry Publications
- Press Passes
Learn more about our member benefits:
PNA Member Benefits
To learn more about joining PNA, please contact email@example.com.