PNA “Moving Forward” Initiative
Tools for Pennsylvania Newspapers
As the summer months are upon us and Pennsylvania is reopening, consumers are eager to shop, dine, be active and entertained, and reconnect with friends in a responsible manner once again.
To generate more advertising revenue and assist retailers and service providers promote their businesses, PNA members are encouraged to launch a local “moving forward” initiative to help bring revenue back to the communities they serve. Advertisers can promote special offers, and provide important information to consumers about safety protocols, updated hours of operation and online shopping or curbside pickup and more, through a variety of product options that may include:
- Open for Business, Going Green or Shop Local Special Section
- Open for Business, Going Green or Shop Local Gang Page(s)
- Open for Business, Going Green or Shop Local Ads
To facilitate this “moving forward” initiative, PNA has developed and amassed several tools that will help in building your newspaper’s program.
If you have questions about this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customizable Sales Flyers
Reopening Brochure for Local Business
The “Reopening in Pennsylvania” brochure has been built to inform and assist companies in Pennsylvania as they reopen.
Available to any PNA member publications sales team, this brochure provides advertisers the following information:
- Center for Disease Control (CD) advice for reopening
- Tips for developing a plan for cleaning and disinfecting
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce advice for reopening
- Advice for creating a reopening plan
- Directions on creating a communications plan
- Pennsylvania’s guidelines for reopening
- Communication requirements for employees
- Communication requirements for on-site customers
- Advice on protecting employees
- Green phase dining guidelines
- Guidance specific to gatherings and events
This brochure is customizable, allowing sales teams to include their company’s information, their contact information, and, on the last page, sales information.
If you encounter issues with either the fillable PDF or InDesign file, please contact email@example.com.
The below content is available on the member-only portion of the PNA website.
- Editorial content from PNA members that may be republished with attribution.
- Editorial content from Metro Creative Graphics that may be republished with attribution.
- Just-released special section from Metro Creative Graphic that is being offered to PNA members at no-cost.
If you have difficulty accessing this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your news media organization has an article they would like to provide for content sharing, please contact email@example.com.